OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY
The objectives of the Society are:
- to disseminate the knowledge of research in human diseases in simple language to the general public to raise awareness regarding the importance of research in human health and diseases.
- to increase coordination among researchers from different fields /areas leading to public awareness about issues related to human health and disease.
- to promote and advance the basic and clinical research in human pathological conditions.
- to promote the exchange and publication of scientific information and knowledge in the field of medicine; in particular, to promote, sponsor, or encourage regular scientific meetings/conferences for this purpose.
- to raise awareness regarding human health and disease in the general public by organizing conference/seminars by clinical/basic researchers for the general public in simple language.